THIN AIR OPENING NIGHT
Thin Air Opening Night at DeJoria Center
Presented by Zions Bank
This is the premier event that kicks-off Thin Air. It brings together all the people at Thin Air 2017 who come from diverse businesses and backgrounds, yet are bound together by a common aim of leading change and driving high performance.
The event features a series of conversations between renowned business leader Dave Pottruck and several high-profile Thin Air 2017 guests including: Marc Harrison, CEO of Intermountain Heatlhcare; Michelle MacLaren, award winning director and producer; Chris Fischer, Founder of Ocearch; Shanna Tellerman, CEO of Modsy; and Olympians Ashley Caldwell and Hannah Kearney.
Together they’ll explore how Performance Leadership is attained by the cultures we develop, the data we utilize, the customers we attract and the products we create. They’re all big on being open and honest about sharing stories of success and failure…and they’re here at Thin Air to share their best lessons.
Good to Know…
- Access to this event requires a Thin Air All-In pass or Opening Night ticket. Click here for info.
- Includes food, beer, wine, cocktails and other beverages offered from the hosted menu.
- Arrive early (doors open at 6p) to mix with other Thin Air attendees.
The DeJoria Center is about a 20 minute drive from Park City. Address is 970 UT-32 Kamas, UT 84036. Click here for directions. Plenty of available parking.
Thin Air DeJoria Center Park & Ride Shuttle
- For those who prefer a lift from Park City, we’re offering a FREE Thin Air Park & Ride Shuttle from Snow Park @ Deer Valley to the DeJoria Center.
- Pick Up: Deer Valley Parking Lot 6 – across from the Silver Baron Lodge 2880 Deer Valley Drive.
- Schedule: Buses will leave every 10 minutes beginning at 4:40 pm.
- Return: trips begin at approximately 8:30 and run until 10:15 pm.
- No tickets or credentials are required for the buses.